12th April 2016, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

What are the various central and state government job for physically handicapped student of civil engineering student?

Sir,
I am a physical handicapped person with 40%,
I completed my btech in civil engineering with 56%
can I apply any government job.
sir please reply.
(my email address :[email protected])

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student who is 60% Physically Handicapped?
  2. What can i do for job in Software Engineering field being a physically handicapped student?
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech Electrical 4th year student who is 60% Physically Handicapped?
  4. Is it possible for physically challenged candidates to get government job with 58% marks in graduation?
  5. Website addresses where I could find vacant seats for Physically Handicapped Students in government jobs?
  6. Can I get a Government job if I have completed MS but physically challenged?
  7. Procedure for a physically handicapped student to apply for government job after doing MA(Economics) and PGDCA course?
  8. Best government jobs for Physically Handicapped Chemical Engineers?
  9. How can i join Central Warehosing Corporation being a Physically handicapped person?
  10. Is there any benefit for handicap person in B.Ed entrance with commerce group?
  11. Are there any central government jobs of IT for Physically Disabled? I have completed my B.Tech course in IT
  12. Reservation for physically challenged students in IIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission in Government Colleges with a rank of 529000 being a candidate of Physically Handicapped?
  14. Is it possible for getting the government job for physically challenged people in dentistry?
  15. Percentage required in graduation for Physically Handicapped Student in Government Sector?
  16. Eligibility to appear in IAS exam for a Physically Handicapped candidate?
  17. What should I do to get a government job while I am doing 3rd year B.E Civil Engineering course?
  18. Can I get a job in government of Tamiladu if I am 45% visually handicapped and have passed Bachelor of civil engineering?
15th April 2016, 10:06 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various central and state government job for physically handicapped student of civil engineering student?

There are reservation for Physically Handicapped students in every sector. You are able in age criteria as well as percentage criteria. In government sector jobs there are provision of relaxation of age upto 10 years. Therefore, you need not to worry about anything and start writing exams. Preference in cut off marks will also be given to you.
16th April 2016, 12:13 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various central and state government job for physically handicapped student of civil engineering student?

Yes absolutely eligible for both central and state wide government jobs since there is a relaxation for every post in terms of " Percentage and age " and also in Number o vacancies.

So my best suggestion is to prepare well for any type of job. You can easily get any type of job with this relaxation and all.

In terms there is a relaxation of Ph candidates about 10 years in both central and state level examination. The cut off required to score in entrance exam is very less when compared with other students.
16th April 2016, 12:56 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

You are eligible for each and every kind of government job. You just need to apply.

You can also get the benefit of the reservation policy of the government for the specially able (Not Disabled !) candidates.

You are eligible for every government job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?