12th April 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for getting the government job if I am doing my diploma course from a university which is not AICTE approved?

I do my diploma from UGC recognized university but university is not AICTE approved so can I eligible for government job? Can you please provide me the details on the same? What should be the way forward on this? Please comment.

Related Questions:
  1. Is EIILM university Sikkim approved by AICTE? Can I apply for government job in India?
  2. Is AICTE approved graduation important for getting a government job?
  3. Is Karnataka University approved by AICTE? I am a diploma engineering in Civil Engineering
  4. How to check Bihar Polytechnic Application Form Status?
  5. Can I Eligible for Govt Job after Completing B.Tech from only UGC But not AICTE Approved private university?
  6. Which are the AICTE approved institutes in which I can do diploma?
  7. Am I eligible to apply in a government job after completion of B.Tech degree from CMJ University?
  8. Can I be eligible for government job after doing my diploma from UGC recognized university?
  9. Is CMJ university AICTE approved? Can I apply for government job?
  10. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job?
  11. Civil Engineering Diploma course from Manav Bharti University is AICTE and UGC approved? Can I get government job in Karnataka with this degree?
  12. Is the AICTE approval important for getting a government job?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for government job after passing B.Tech from JRN RVD University? Is it AICTE approved university?
  14. How to get a government job in UP?
  15. How to get a government job in West Bengal?
  16. Is Karnataka state open university AICTE approved? If I complete B.Tech in Mechanical can I be eligible for government job?
  17. Does Karnataka State Open University approved by AICTE?
  18. Is CMJ university Shillong Meghalaya is AICTE approved? -- [Most Discussed]
15th April 2016, 01:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting the government job if I am doing my diploma course from a university which is not AICTE approved?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I do my diploma from UGC recognized university but university is not AICTE approved so can I eligible for government job? Can you please provide me the details on the same? What should be the way forward on this? Please comment.
Yes, you can apply for government sector jobs because your degree is recognized by UGC.

You can apply in below given entrance exam.

1. Staff selection exam

2. Railway exam

3. Group D exam

4. BSNL TTA exam
15th April 2016, 10:01 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting the government job if I am doing my diploma course from a university which is not AICTE approved?

Yes, you are eligible for all the government jobs as you have done your diploma in an UGC recognized university.

AICTE basically looks after Technical institutions whereas the UGC looks after all type of institutions.

Therefore, you are eligible for all the government jobs.
15th April 2016, 10:01 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to apply in government sector as because it is recognized by UGC. But only in some sectors you are not eligible hence no need to worry about it.
15th April 2016, 11:49 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to get the government job if you have done the Diploma course from a recognised university. If the government has recognised your university then, your Diploma course certificate will be valid and you are eligible to get the government job. Since, your university is UGC recognised, there are more chances of getting the government job if you have qualify in all rounds of the recruitment process.
16th April 2016, 12:09 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes Of course why not you are absolutely eligible to apply for government jobs even you have completed your graduation from the college which is recognized by AICTE. So no need to worry since for any type of government job you should have completed minimum graduation from the recognized university.

This does not mean that you are not eligible for " Government Jobs ". So do your course after completion of Diploma write entrance to get admission for B.Tech in good repudiated college. You are absolutely eligible for government jobs even you are not from repudiated college.
16th April 2016, 12:54 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

All the technical institutes whether offering a diploma course or a full fledged degree must get the recognition from the AICTE.

Without the recognition, the university has no value and as obvious, the degree or diploma from that university is as equal as a null.

So, before taking any technical job make sure that it is a recognized university by the AICTE.

If you are pursuing any non technical course, then only the UGC recognition is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?