5th January 2014, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

In what way to secure good post in Central Government? Abilities required?

I'm a student from ece department.in what way can i secure a good post in central govt? and what should be my required abilities for that??

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for NET CSIR Chemistry?
  2. Solved question papers of NET exam for management?
  3. List of central government industries where I can do my project while in final year Electrical Engineering? Qualifications required project proposal?
  4. Physical abilities required for NDA exam?
  5. Is it difficult to get a government job without someone's approach and corruption?
  6. Am I eligible for CSIR and UGC NET examination after pursuing MSc in Environmental System management under presidency college
  7. Can I get age relaxation after applying for unreserved post in central government post in India?
  8. List of postings available in central government for MCA graduates?
  9. Am I eligible to appear for SET Exam having scored 59% of marks in B.Ed?
  10. Am I eligible to write TET Exam being a candidate pursuing B.Ed course?
  11. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  12. How to do a government job after B.Tech? I have passed B.Tech from government central textile institute, Kanpur
  13. How to apply for another post in central government if I am a employee in central government with annual income of 5 lakh? Am I eligible to apply in OBC quota?
  14. Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?
  15. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the qualification required to get central government teacher job?
  17. Details about the food inspector exam? Eligibility criteria of it?
  18. UGC NET solved question papers of home science?
20th January 2014, 07:49 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: In what way to secure good post in Central Government? Abilities required?

You can join the “ National Graduate Development Programme ( NGDP ) “.

This graduate scheme a a council or local authority,or a specific vacancy.And the competition of the NGDP is fierce,and it is not much less so for other graduate schemes.

Also there is a good and best employment in Civil Service from Advisory jobs and administrative positions to jobs.It involves directly with the Public.

The Non-departmental public bodies are not integral parts of the government.

Larger organizations tend to run graduate schemes,while smaller bodies are more likely to recruit for specific vacancies.

To be eligible for the government jobs you must have a basic Bachelor Degree..And you must have attained a minimum of 60% in your Academics.

Aiming for Government job is easy.But there is a lot of stuff in selecting in the Central or State government departments.So you must show some unique skills and specialities that you should have.You need to have the skills like :

* Decision Making Ability
* Team Working skills
* Organization
* Leadership
* The ability to work alone
* Enthusiasm
* Commitment
* Creativity
* Flexible thinking
* Good Communication and more.

Generally central government department and agencies employ around 500,000 people ,that is 10% of the public sector.

You may find your employment in Local government ,Public Body and Central government.So when ever you have the above skills and good intelligence then getting chances of government job is high.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?