9th March 2015, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of SCRA will be released? Formalities to apply for 12th Science student?

Hello Sir,
I want to give SCRA exam.
Kindly tell me when the application form release?
And what are all the formalities I have to maintain
for giving this exam. Right now I am studying in 12th Science.

10th March 2015, 08:15 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the application form of SCRA will be released? Formalities to apply for 12th Science student?

SCRA i.e Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission Once in a year. 2015 SCRA Examination has already over. Next notification will be published in the month of November/December in the official website of UPSC as well as employment news paper. Only online mode application forms are available and there is no offline mode of application forms.

Eligibility Criteria :

-> Applicant should have completed 12th from a recognized School or equivalent qualification with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects physics and chemistry as subjects of the examination.

-> Even degree candidates may also apply for this examination.

-> Applicant must have attained the age of 17 years and must not have attained the age of 21 years at the time of appearing for this examination.

-> Upper age limits is applicable for reserved categories.

-> 5 years relaxation is applicable for SC/ST categories.

-> 3 years relaxation is applicable for SC/ST categories.

More details, Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?