13th April 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

What kind of posts are available in Indian Army for B.Sc(Computer Science) candidate?

Dear Sir,
I like to join Indian Army. I am studying
in B.Sc with Computer Science. Please tell me
about the various posts in Indian Army for
Graduate level students.

15th April 2015, 10:00 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of posts are available in Indian Army for B.Sc(Computer Science) candidate?

After completing graduation, you are eligible to apply for Indian Army. You can join Indian Army through CDS Exam and NCC Special Entry Scheme.

CDS Exam is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. To apply for CDS exam, candidate should have completed degree in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. Final year of degree course may also apply. Candidate age should be between 19-24 years. Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply. The selection process is based on Written examination, SSB Interview followed by Physical Test.

NCC Special Entry Scheme is conducted by Indian Army twice in a year. To apply for CDS exam, candidate should have completed degree in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. Candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate. Final year of degree course may also apply. Candidate age should be between 19-25 years. Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply.

The rank and position will be awarded based on service and performance in the Indian Army. In Initial stage you will acts as junior officer(Lieutenant). There are different ranks in Indian Army and they are Lieutenant, Captain, Major, Lieutenant Colonel, Colonel, Brigadier, Major General, Lieutenant General and General.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?