2nd October 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

When I will get the offer letter from M.E.S. for Junior Engineer post?

Sir, I am kartheeswaran. In 2013 ssc conducted an examination for the recruitment of junior engineers(civil, electrical, mechanical). And I have passed in written test and also interview. That result was declared for the month of March by staff selection commission. They declared that I have been selected in M.E.S as a junior engineer and I could get the appointment order from the M.E.S. But so far they didn't send any offer letter to me. So, could you inform to me when they will send the offer letter for the selected candidates.
Regards
M.kartheeswaran

6th October 2016, 10:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When I will get the offer letter from M.E.S. for Junior Engineer post?

You can contact the SSC office, if you haven't received the joining letter even after getting selected. There might be some postal delay also. Also, do check the SSC website for all the latest notification.

You can get the status of your candidature on the official website too with the help of your roll number and date of birth.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?