15th April 2015, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

When the notification for TPSC exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?

Hello Sir,
I would like to know that when TPSC
examination notification is out?
Please confirm me about the notification
and also let me know the eligibility criteria.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in TPSC exam if qualified in Madhyamik Pariksha? -- [New]
  2. Can I join Indian Navy after my graduation in mechanical engineering
  3. How to appear for entrance exams after 12th?
  4. Last 10 years question papers for preparation of TPSC exam
  5. When are the Air Force Group X forms going to announced?
  6. How to study B.A through correspondence after passing 10th? How to apply? When is the notification going to be released?
  7. When the notification of Indian Statistical Services recruitment exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  8. When the notification of SLET will be released in Bihar? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  9. When the notification for SBI Clerical recruitment exam will be released? Eligibility to apply and date of SBI Clerical recruitment exam?
  10. When the notification of TIFR entrance exam for admission in PhD(Biology) will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  11. Procedure to do distance PhD in Communication for a Professor who has completed M.Phil?
  12. Eligibility for AP GENCO JAO? When notification will be released?
  13. Am I eligible for admission in B.Ed at IP University?
  14. When will be the notification released for UPSC exam? I have completed my MCa
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for SLET(Life Science)? When the notification of SLET(Life Science) will be released?
  16. Procedure to study PhD in Mathematics for a candidate who has completed M.Phil from Rajasthan University?
  17. Eligibility to apply for job in DRDO CEPTAM being a B.Tech Electrical Engineer? When the notification will be released?
  18. Next NDA exam notification and age-limit? -- [Most Discussed]
24th April 2015, 10:21 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification for TPSC exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?

Dear the notification of TPSC has been released recently. And it is been released various posts like Panchayat Officers, Inspector posts ,Senior Scientific Officer and Judiciary Officers.

The Last date to apply for the various posts is given here. You can carefully have a look on this.

1.Panchayat ,Inspector Posts : 25/05/2015

2.Judicial Service Post : 22/04/2015

3.Senior Scientific .Linguistic Officer and Supervisor Posts : 30/04/2015

If you want to apply for these posts you can visit the official website of Tripura and there you will see a Notification details and all. Then you must download the Application form for various and fill the details and pay a fee of Rs. 200/- for Gen students.

Thus you can submit the form to specific address mentioned in the Notification at SBI.

Eligibility regarding the various posts are listed below:

1.Minimum you should have graduation for the posts like Panchayat and Inspector and the Age should be in between 18 to 38 years

2.For the post of Judiciary Posts you should have a graduation in Law and the age must be in between 20 to 38 years.

3.For the post of Senior Scientific Officer you should have M.SC in MPC streams and graduation in addition to language criteria . Age should bein between 18 to 40 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?