4th November 2015, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Stenographer recruitment available in Government sector?

Hi Sir,
I want to know the details of Stenographer recruitment available in Govenrment sector. Can you please provide me the details of Stenographer recruitment? Please let me know asap.

31st August 2016, 10:43 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Stenographer recruitment available in Government sector?

Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open- competitive Stenographers Examination for the selection of personnel for the posts of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’(Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted).

Eligibility Criteria for SSC Stenographer :-

-The candidate should have passed class 12th or equivalent qualification from a recognized central board of secondary education.

-The candidate age should be between 18 to 27 years as on 1st August of the year of examination.

Selection Procedure :

The selection of the candidates will be made based on their performance in the Written Examination followed by the Skill test.

Exam Pattern :-

The questions will be asked in the form of objective type multiple choice questions only. The written exam will be divided into three parts :-

General Intelligence and Reasoning – 50 marks

General Awareness – 50 marks

English Language – 100 marks

Important dates for the exam :

Commencement of online applications : 07 May 2016

Last date to submit online forms : 03 June 2016

Issue of Admit Card : June 2016

Date of exam : 31 July 2016

Announcement of Result : September 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?