6th March 2018, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

When the notification of Hindi Typist post will be publish by Food Corporation of India? Last date of application?

Hello friends, I want to apply for Hindi Typist post in Food Corporation of India recruitment. Kindly tell me when the notification is release and when is the last date of application?

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification for Management Trainee will be released by Food Corporation of India?
  2. Information about FCI recruitment?
  3. Previous years question papers of FCI written exam? What is the latest pattern of FCI?
  4. How can I apply in Food Corporation of India Technical recruitment? Last date of application?
  5. When the Internship notification will be published in Uranium Corporation of India Ltd.? -- [New]
  6. Previous year question papers of FCI for Management Trainee General?
  7. Post in Food Corporation of India for B.Tech IT passed?
  8. Is Quality Inspector post available in Food Corporation of India? Salary and benefits to become Quality Inspector in FCI?
  9. Procedure to fill up the food corporation of India Application Form?
  10. List of good books for preparation for Food Corporation of India AG(III) Post?
  11. When the notification of Food Corporation of India Grade-III recruitment exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  12. Previous year question papers of Food Corporation of India (south zone)
  13. Which are the exam centers related to Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade II post?
  14. How can I get the application form of Food Corporation of India recruitment exam? Eligibility to apply for B.Com graduate?
  15. Syllabus for Food Corporation of India?
  16. How can I prepare for Interview round of Food Corporation of India General post recruitment?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Food Corporation of India Junior Engineer(Electrical) having 10 months of work experience?
  18. Question papers and syllabus of Food corporation of India,South zone for Assistant Grade-III post -- [Most Discussed]
7th April 2018, 12:11 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the notification of Hindi Typist post will be publish by Food Corporation of India? Last date of application?

As far as my knowledge is concerned about the recruitment for various posts in FCI is about to release by the Food Corporation of India Department therefore you must be ready for the recruitment before it arrives and when it arrives apply at first then start practice and till that time you can prepare for the exam.

You want to apply for the post of Hindi Typist in FCI so you must know that to apply for this post in FCI you should have passed :

A graduate degree in any discipline from a recognised university or its equivalent qualification and

30 W.P.M. typing speed in hindi typing and those candidates who are having knowledge of typing of both Hindi and English will be preferred first for the job.

So if you have above qualification then you must be ready for application and till that time you should start preparation for examination because it may also take sometime to release that is why be prepared before exam so you can have enough time for exam then practice as much as possible.

The notification of the recruitment of this examination can be announced by FCI around August of this year that is why you have to be attentive about this recruitment and keep visiting at the official website of FCI for more details and recruitment announcement so you can have up to date knowledge about this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?