6th March 2018, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Food Corporation of India Junior Engineer(Electrical) having 10 months of work experience?

Hello everyone, Food Corporation of India is offering notification for Electrical Engineer. I have completed B.Tech last year and working in a firm from last 10 months. So, my question is I am eligible to apply for this recruitment or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in Food Corporation of India Junior Engineer(Civil) recruitment exam having 3 years of working experience?
  2. Eligibility to appear in MTNL Junior Account Trainee exam for B.Com graduation who has 2 months of work experience?
  3. Eligibility to get job in Food Corporation of India? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I join NTPC as Accountant?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Food Corporation of India AG-III Accounts recruitment if completed B.Com from Distance University being a CA final student?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Food Corporation of India AG-III recruitment without Computer Certificate but having basic knowledge of Computer?
  7. What kind of posts are available in Food Corporation of India for M.Sc(Food & Nutrition) postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there any Quality Inspector job in FCI? How to get this job in Food Corporation of India?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Food Corporation of India AG-III(General) recruitment exam being a 28 years old candidate?
  10. What are the government jobs available for textile engineers?
  11. How can I apply in Food Corporation of India Technical recruitment? Last date of application?
  12. Previous year question papers of Food Corporation of India (south zone)
  13. How can I apply for Food Corporation of India AG-III(Accounts) recruitment? Detailed information and eligibility to apply?
  14. How can I prepare for Food Corporation of India recruitment test? Selection process for the post of J.E.(Mechanical Engineering)? -- [New]
  15. How can I apply for Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III(General) recruitment exam? Documents required to apply?
  16. Post in Food Corporation of India for B.Tech IT passed?
  17. How can I get the application form of Food Corporation of India recruitment exam? Eligibility to apply for B.Com graduate?
  18. Can I do masters in Bio-chemistry after completion of Graduation in foods and nutrition?
31st March 2018, 04:33 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Food Corporation of India Junior Engineer(Electrical) having 10 months of work experience?

Yes you are eligible to apply for the post of Electrical Engineer in FCI being a B.Tech degree holder.
You should read all the guidelines mentioned in the form and by following all the guidelines you need to apply.
You must have to follow all the possible guidelines like- age, marks, qualification etc.
Work experience does not matter. You are eligible to apply even after working in any firm also.
1st April 2018, 10:07 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Food Corporation of India Junior Engineer(Electrical) having 10 months of work experience?

Yes, you will certainly eligible to apply for Food Corporation of India Junior Engineer (Electrical) recruitment with 10 months of work experience. Here is the basic educational qualification required to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> For Junior Engineer post in Electrical Engineering stream:

* Candidates must have completed Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university.

(or else)

* Candidates from Diploma background must have one year experience. Experience is required in case of Diploma holders only.

>> As you are from B.Tech background, as far as my best knowledge is concerned there is no need of Experience also.

>> Hence, with the above criteria that is mentioned you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.
21st December 2022, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

By mistake i applied for Junior engineer (civil) in fci and got admit card, but i completed my electrical engineering is there any chance to attend exam??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?