25th February 2016, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of Indian Army Nursing Assistant recruitment will be released?

Sir,
I am a Nursing graduate and I am 21 years of age. I want to join Indian Army for Nursing Assistant recruitment. Kindly tell me when its notification will release?

2nd December 2016, 05:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of Indian Army Nursing Assistant recruitment will be released?

Recruitment Details of Indian Army Nursing Assistant:

Indian Army Nursing Assistant recruitment notification is issued 4 times in a year for the post of Nursing Assistant. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for this recruitment is,

>> Matriculation or 10th Class with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects and English as the main subject for this Indian Army Nursing Assistant Recruitment.

>> Only unmarried Indian Male citizens are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> Minimum height required for this recruitment is 167 cms and this height can be relaxaed for candidates belonging to several regions.

>> I suggest you to apply for this recruitment whenever Indian Army issues it's recruitment notification. As it issues this recruitment notification for every 3 months.
22nd July 2019, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the notification of Indian Army Nursing Assistant recruitment will be released?

How to join IAF as a nursing assistant without being a graduate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?