16th June 2015, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of Kerala M.Sc(Nursing) entrance exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my B.Sc(Nursing) and also completed Internship. I want to join M.Sc(Nursing) course. Kindly tell me when will be the date for Kerala M.Sc(Nursing) entrance examination notification comes? What is the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. When will be Kerala MSc Nursing entrance exam?
  2. When the notification for TPSC exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  3. When will be the M.Sc Nursing Exam in Kerala? Detailed Information regarding this Exam?
  4. When the notification of TIFR entrance exam for admission in PhD(Biology) will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  5. Procedure to do distance PhD in Communication for a Professor who has completed M.Phil?
  6. Procedure to study PhD in Mathematics for a candidate who has completed M.Phil from Rajasthan University?
  7. Can I join Indian Navy after my graduation in mechanical engineering
  8. Eligibility to apply for PhD in Law course in Dr. Ambedkar University for postgraduate?
  9. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission to do Ph.D via IGNOU?
  10. When are the Air Force Group X forms going to announced? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to study B.A through correspondence after passing 10th? How to apply? When is the notification going to be released?
  12. When the notification of Indian Statistical Services recruitment exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  13. Link of Kerala government notification of RIMC entrance exam for December?
  14. When the notification of SLET will be released in Bihar? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  15. When the notification for SBI Clerical recruitment exam will be released? Eligibility to apply and date of SBI Clerical recruitment exam?
  16. What is the date of next TET examination of June?
  17. When will be the notification going to be released for CDAC entrance exam?
  18. Procedure to apply in NTSE for 10th WBBSE student? When the notification will be released?

18th June 2015, 01:35 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of Kerala M.Sc(Nursing) entrance exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?

Commissioner for entrance examinations (CEE), government of Kerala conducts examination for admission to various post graduate degree courses every year.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

* Candidate must be Indian citizen of Kerala origin.

* Candidate should have passed B.Sc Nursing in Kerala state from a recognized university.

* The upper age limit is 45 years and for service candidate's it is 49 years.

* Candidate should have completed one year experience in any hospital.

-> The official notification for 2015 has not yet been released.

18th June 2015, 05:26 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of Kerala M.Sc(Nursing) entrance exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?

In kerala, the notification for M.Sc(Nursing) entrance exam has not released. I think, the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Government of Kerala will release notification within a few weeks. To know updates, try to visit its official website regularly.
http://www.cee-kerala.org/

Eligibility Criteria:-
Candidates who have completed their Bachelor's degree in Nursing course in Kerala state are only eligible to apply for M.Sc(Nursing) entrance exam.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?