28th January 2014, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Private sector jobs if unable to attend Post Office exam?

I have registred for Post office exam but still now i have not received my Application for through my mail, now tell me which other job i can look for in the private sector?

27th February 2014, 04:07 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Private sector jobs if unable to attend Post Office exam?

Do not worry,When you fill the form for the Post Office examination keep the Application form for further communication.So generally the “Call letter” or else “Admit card” will be directly posted to the Address for communication given while filling the Application form.So for that when the exam is going to be held,I think on or before 20 days or earlier you will get the Hall ticket to your Address.So that you can easily get this as an call letter.

To be eligible for the Postal office exam,you must first meet the eligibility criteria.For this the minimum educational qualification is 12th class from a recognized university.And the minimum age must b of 18 years,so your age must not be below the age limit 18.And the maximum age is allowed up to 25 years.

So if you do not meet the above eligibility criteria,generally the Admit card will not reach or or else it may go under the rejected list.
You must be careful while uploading photograph and Signature.Make sure you send the Application form along with the required documents to the Postal address given in the Notification which is released officially.So Right now,the notification has been released for the various posts.

They are such as Postal Assistants,Sorting Assistants,Postal Assistants in various departments and more.So you can apply for the Recruitment 2014 as soon as possible.The application starting date is already open now.So you can utilize the best of your knowledge while in the exams.Similarly with the same qualification you may apply for the various jobs like Banking sector,Indian railways,Defense sector,Indian Army and more.So if you really try well you can utilize the skills needed and more.Try to apply for the recently released notifications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?