14th June 2015, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

When is the government polytechnic lecturer job recruitment going to happen?

Pls inform me when is government polytechnic lecturer job recruitment publishing date? Can you please provide me the information soon as possible? It would be really helpful for me if you can answer me soon on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  3. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  6. Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?
  7. How to get government polytechnic lecturer job after completign B.E EEE with 78% marks
  8. What is the procedure to follow for getting a lecturer job in goverment polytechnic college?
  9. How to get a government job as lecturer in polytechnic college in Tamilnadu
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  11. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  12. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  13. How to apply for government polytechnic lecturer job? Books to study for entrance exam?
  14. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  15. How can I get a job of lecturer for D.Pharmacy in any government polytechnic in Punjab?
  16. How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges?
  17. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  18. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
14th June 2015, 06:39 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the government polytechnic lecturer job recruitment going to happen?

Actually Every state government has been conducting the recruitment process for Lecturer jobs in Government polytechnic colleges. Recently UP government has been released the Notification for Lecturer posts in Polytechnic colleges.

And more over you did not specify that where you are from (Which state are you belonging to) . Based on that we will give you clear idea about it. Here I am giving you the details about the recruitment of Lecturers in Polytechnic colleges under APPSC.

>> You must have completed graduation( B.E/B.TECH ) with minimum 60% of marks from the recognized University by UGC or AICTE.

>> Minimum Age : 18 years

Maximum Age : 35 years.

>> Final year candidates are not eligible to apply for these posts since you have to produce the Original documents at the time of Interview.

For the details regarding the Notification you can visit the Official website of your state government.
14th June 2015, 07:11 PM
mwh

Default Re: When is the government polytechnic lecturer job recruitment going to happen?

Uttarakhand public service commission has released the notification on 3rd may 2015.total number of vacancies available for lecturer jobs are 154.
The eligibilities for government lectures are :
candidate should have degree in relevant subject with AMIE from recognised university.
Age should be between 21 to 42.
Only uttarakhand and haryana released their notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?