6th March 2018, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

When the notification of UPSC Junior Work Manager will be released? Detailed information about Junior Work Manager?

Hello everyone, I just want to get the information of Junior Work Manager which is recruit under UPSC. Kindly tell me when the notification comes for this post? And give me some details in broader sense.

1st August 2023, 12:36 AM
4700BC

Default Re: When the notification of UPSC Junior Work Manager will be released? Detailed information about Junior Work Manager?

The notification for the UPSC Junior Work Manager (JWM) exam is usually released in the month of July. However, the exact date of release of the notification is not yet known.
The JWM exam is a competitive exam conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for the recruitment of Junior Work Managers in various government departments and organizations. The exam is held in two stages:
  • Preliminary Examination: The Preliminary Examination is a 200-mark objective-type exam that is conducted in a single sitting.
  • Main Examination: The Main Examination is a 700-mark written exam that is conducted in two parts: Part I and Part II.
The eligibility criteria for the JWM exam are as follows:
  • Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India.
  • Age: The candidate must have been born on or after 2nd January, 1993.
  • Educational Qualification: The candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
The detailed information about the JWM exam can be found on the UPSC website.
Here are some of the key responsibilities of a Junior Work Manager:
  • Planning and supervising the execution of construction projects.
  • Monitoring the progress of projects and ensuring that they are completed on time and within budget.
  • Overseeing the work of engineers and other technical staff.
  • Ensuring that projects meet safety and quality standards.
  • Communicating with clients and stakeholders.
If you are interested in a career as a Junior Work Manager, I recommend that you start preparing early. You can do this by:
  • Pursuing a relevant degree in Engineering.
  • Gaining work experience in the construction industry.
  • Preparing for the UPSC JWM exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?