6th March 2018, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Job role under Senior Research Fellow in MPUAT?

I am interested to join MPUAT as a Senior Research Fellow. But I would like to know that what I have to do under this fellowship program? What would be my job role? And kindly tell me the selection procedure as well. Thank you!

1st August 2023, 03:57 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Job role under Senior Research Fellow in MPUAT?

The Senior Research Fellow (SRF) program at MPUAT is a great opportunity for experienced researchers to pursue their research interests in a supportive and stimulating environment. As an SRF, you will be expected to conduct independent research, publish your findings in high-quality journals, and collaborate with other researchers. You will also be responsible for teaching and mentoring students.
The job role of an SRF at MPUAT includes:
  • Conducting independent research in a chosen area of specialization
  • Publishing research findings in high-quality journals
  • Collaborating with other researchers
  • Teaching and mentoring students
  • Attending conferences and workshops
  • Representing the institute at academic and professional events
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?