7th February 2014, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

When Rajasthan PSC Prelims exam will be held?

I am going to appear for the Rajasthan govt. exams so kindly tell me that When rajasthan psc prelims exam will b held in this ongoing year?

10th December 2014, 06:55 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When Rajasthan PSC Prelims exam will be held?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am going to appear for the Rajasthan govt. exams so kindly tell me that When rajasthan psc prelims exam will b held in this ongoing year?

Rajasthan Public Service Commission conducts the exams in order to recruit candidates for various departments of the government.Various exams are conducted for posts such as RAS, RPS, RTS and Rajasthan Sub-ordinate Services,RPSC I & II Grade Teacher.

There are various eligibility criteria which is framed for various posts and they differ and you would need to satisfy them in order to be eligible for applying in any of the RPSC exams.

Since, you have asked for the information regarding the dates for the exams, refer the file attached for information regarding the same.

For more info regarding RPSC check at http://www.rpsc.gov.in

Regards
~Jxsab~
Attached Files
File Type: pdf RPSCDate.pdf(135.8 KB, 68 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?