7th June 2012, 11:14 PM
rhnpawar7777

Which exam will be conducted by Indian Government for Railway jobs?

Which exam will be conducted by indian government for railway jobs

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any government job I can apply by clearing the competitive exams? -- [New]
  2. Exams for getting railways jobs -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for IRTS?
  4. How to get selected for dental surgeon jobs in central government like in Indian Railway, CGHS?
  5. What I have to do to get a Job after completion of BCA course?
  6. How can I get job after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  7. Is there any railway engineering course which is conducted by Indian Railways?
  8. Procedure to get Job in Defence Services after completion of B.Sc in Nursing?
  9. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  10. Job Opportunities for me in Railways being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  11. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
  12. Should I go for MSc after doing Zoology Honors?
  13. Jobs in Indian Railway for ECE graduates(B.Tech.) and dates to apply for such jobs?
  14. Any opportunities for B.Tech Biotechnology students in Indian Railway? Can I try other jobs in Indian Railway which are unrelated to Biotechnology?
  15. Which will be the best option for me to change the job profile to HR by doing MBA course or carrying on with the same profile being a candidate of working as Systems Engineer with TCS from 3 years?
  16. Job opportunities in Indian Railway for a female candidate who has secured 72% in Intermediate PCM?
  17. How to get a government job in Indian Railway after doing B.Com
  18. Difference between Group A post, Group B post and Gazetted Post?
19th June 2012, 07:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam will be conducted by Indian Government for Railway jobs?

Railway Recruitment Board is responsible for recruitment in railways. RRB conducts written exams for selecting eligible candidates in to various jobs. Final selection to most of the jobs is done via interview held by RRB. Loco Pilot, TTR, Etc are some of the job profiles to which RRB carry out recruitment. Details on recruitment process can be collected from the official web portal of RRB.
27th February 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

can pre final year students are eligiable for rrb exams?
20th September 2014, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

I join in bank exam coaching .but I don't like bank job. May I apply railway exam by bank exam coach.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?