2nd August 2016, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

When are the TIME institute’s next batches for Banking preparation and its fee structure?

Hello Sir, I would like to join TIME institute for Banking Preparation. What are the TIME institute next batches and please let me now the fee structure of the course.

3rd August 2016, 12:00 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: When are the TIME institute’s next batches for Banking preparation and its fee structure?

You can take admission in TIME Institute. TIME institute prepare candidates for all kind of competitive exams. Duration of course for Probationary Officer & Clerk would be of 3 months. Fees for Clerk would be around INR 8000 - 10000/- approx & for Probationary Officer INR 11000/- to 12000/- approx. You will be getting so many study materials & every week they conduct test for improvement.
26th September 2017, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the TIME institute%u2019s next batches for Banking preparation and its fee structure?

When does new batch start?does they teach basic or solve previous question papers and discuss topics based on previous year questions?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?