29th October 2016, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for CLAT entrance preparation for Institute near Pitampura

Respected Sir, I want to prepare for CLAT entrance exam so can you tell me the fee structure for CLAT entrance preparation for Institute near Pitampura? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Best Coaching Institutes for CLAT Exam? Fee structure for this in those Institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Best institutes for CLAT admission in Nalsar? What is the fee structure?
  3. What is the fee structure for CLAT? I am in 12th class
  4. Detailed information, cost of application form and coaching classes for preparation of CLAT in Bhopal? Tips for preparation?
  5. When will be CLAT entrance exam? What is the fee structure?
  6. Is it possible to crack CLAT through Self study? Suitable books for preparation?
  7. Best CLAT 2016 coaching institute in Agra? Fee structure of CLAT 2016 coaching?
  8. What is the fee structure for NEET preparation in Aakash Institute? -- [New]
  9. Best institute for preparation for CLAT exam?
  10. Which is the best coaching for CLAT preparation? What is the fee structure?
  11. How to study LLB course after 12th? How much it cost to study from private and government college?
  12. Which is the best Coaching Institutes in Gurugram for IIT preparation? What is the fee structure of the Institute?
  13. When will the CLAT exam be held? Eligibility and fee structure of colleges for CLAT?
  14. Average cutoff for CLAT this year? Date of publishing of CLAT forms this year? Fee structure of B.A.LLB Honors? Number of seats available?
  15. Best way to prepare for CAT entrance test? What is the fee structure?
  16. Which are the CLAT coaching centers in Delhi? Fee structure for the course?
  17. From where to get the study material for CLAT exam? How to prepare for it? Measures to be taken for preparation for CLAT exam?
  18. Most suitable coaching for CLAT 2017?
12th November 2016, 10:25 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Fee structure for CLAT entrance preparation for Institute near Pitampura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to prepare for CLAT entrance exam so can you tell me the fee structure for CLAT entrance preparation for Institute near Pitampura? Please answer as soon as possible.

It will cost you arround 4000 rs.

If you want to prepare yourself for Law entrance exam then following information's will help you.

^ You can join the Techwell institute near pitampura.
Official website:
http://www.teachwell.co.in
Contact no: 8470076361.
^ They will provide you free subject material or tes series which ever is applicable.
20th January 2018, 05:13 PM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Fee structure for CLAT entrance preparation for Institute near Pitampura

Common Law Admission Test is shortly called as CLAT which is an entrance exam for legal studies.
This year the application fee is Rs. 4000 for the unreserved category students.
How ever there is a concession in the registration fees of 500 rupees for SC/ST candidates, so they can pay only Rs. 3500.

Some of the best institutes that offers CLAT coachcing are as follows:

1.BST Competitive Classes
contact number : +91 11 41136934

2.Arvindo Law Academy
contact number :+91 11 41136460

3.Teachwell Professional Studies Institute Pvt. Ltd.,
contact number :+91 11 40128610

4.Shri Vardhman Academy.
contact number: +91 11 40135400
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?