10th April 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

How can I join CID as an officer after HS?

Sir,i'm tanmoy chakraborty and i want to know that how to join in cid as an officer after h.s

19th April 2012, 06:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join CID as an officer after HS?

After HS, you are not eligible for CID officer post. Graduation is required so as to apply for officer post. But you are eligible for junior level posts like clerk, constable etc. Maximum age limit for this post is 25 years. You should write SSC exam so as to apply for any CID posts. You need to attend Physical test and Personal Interview also if you clear written examination. Hence, you need to complete your graduation first and then apply for CID officer post.
19th April 2012, 08:49 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,i'm tanmoy chakraborty and i want to know that how to join in cid as an officer after h.s
Being an undergraduate, it is not possible to join as an Officer in any department . As far as CID (Criminal Investigation Department) is concerned, it is one of the wings that every state police comprise of and is responsible for handling certain types of criminal activities.So, in order to be a part of this wing, you will need to join the Police Department.
Now basically there are two possible ways to join this wing (Criminal Investigation Department) as an officer:
  • By qualifying entrance examination conducted on state level for recruitment of Sub-Inspector.
  • By qualifying Civil Service Exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
For both these examinations, you must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. As far as age limit is concerned, for civil service exam, you must be within 21-30 years whereas for state level exam, you need to be within 20-25 years.
16th June 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

how can i join cid or cbi after my degree?is ips is common for all the branches or there is an any seperate exams
?
17th July 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

MY NAME IS MANIDEEP HOW ICAN JOIN IN CID TEAM ? AND IWANT TO KNOW ABOUT SALARY AND WELFARE ABOUT CID OFFICER ? MY GMAIL ID IS [email protected]
20th February 2013, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: How can I join CID as an officer after HS?

I am Akash mai biology group se hu age 17 sir mera cid officer banne ka spna hai please
[email protected]
4th March 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

i want to be a software engineer. what i have to do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?