6th December 2012, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

How should I join Air Force and how to prepare for it?

How to join in air force ?
What have to prepare for air force ?

17th May 2013, 12:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I join Air Force and how to prepare for it?

You can join air force immediately after 12th or graduation. After 12th you need to qualify NDA that comprises questions on mental ability and mathematics. Graduates must qualify CDS, that comprise questions on English, general knowledge and mathematics. Reference books from Arihant, Upkar, etc can be used for study. Reference books and previous year question papers can be used for study.
17th May 2013, 12:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I join Air Force and how to prepare for it?

You can join air force immediately after 12th or graduation. After 12th you need to qualify NDA that comprises questions on mental ability and mathematics. Graduates must qualify CDS, that comprise questions on English, general knowledge and mathematics. Reference books from Arihant, Upkar, etc can be used for study. Reference books and previous year question papers can be used for study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?