19th April 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Waiting list candidate can join IAF?

I am a waiting list candidate in IAF recrutment. Can I jon in IAF. My test was done on last september. My date of birth 3.2.1991.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join IAf after being in the waiting list of All India selection list group Y in Indian Air Force?
  2. When is the waiting list for IAF Y Group?
  3. Waiting list of IAF merit list?
  4. Will I get selected in the Mains List after being in the waiting list of IAF merit list? Or will I get a Joining Letter?
  5. Will I get selected in Mains list after being in the waiting list of IAF merit list? Will I get the joining letter?
  6. Will I get selected in mains list after being in the waiting list of IAF merit list? Will I get a joining letter?
  7. Will I get selected in mains list after being in the waiting list of IAF merit list? Will I get a joining letter?
  8. When will the IAF exam results be eclared?
  9. Is girl candidates are eligible to appear for IAF?
  10. How can i Join IAF as an officer? Where to get the application form to join IAF?
  11. Can i join IAF after 12th if i have commerce in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get selected in IAF merit list after appearing in Indian Air force group Y in Ranchi Rally?
  13. How to join IAF? What type of document is required to appear in IAF?
  14. How can I join IAF being a candidate having completed B.E with Mechanical stream?
  15. How to join IAF? How to get the admission form? What type of documents is required to appear in IAF?
  16. Will there be any criteria to join IAF after completion of Graduation being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Wish to join IAF And do Job over there after completing M.Com after 3 years educational gap?
  18. Am i eligible for IAF? I am doing my UG in Biomedical science
27th April 2014, 09:38 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Waiting list candidate can join IAF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a waiting list candidate in IAF recrutment. Can I jon in IAF. My test was done on last september. My date of birth 3.2.1991.
Hey friend,

Hey friend,

Indian Air Force is one of the defence force of India and to join in this force you need to write the entrance exam concerned for it and there are many exams which are conducted in India for candidates to join in the defence forces of India.

You can apply for the exam as per the qualification which you possess.There are criteria's such as Nationality,Age Limit and the education qualification which you would need in order to apply for the exam.As you haven't mentioned your qualification i cannot predict you the exam which you can apply for to join in Indian Air Force.So,it is better that you mention your qualification.

ALL THE BEST
6th June 2015, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am krishnandan Kumar sharma, I am in wait list, ST -15 May 2014 ,Rollno-1410507344,DOB-26 May 1996.when will I get my joinning letter, please reply me on my Email id - [email protected]
9th May 2017, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I m in wait list in go y 2011 my roll no 1102500678 sir please tell me that when will my joining letter come I m very disappointed with this because I m overage all vacancy please tell me my email address is [email protected] I m waiting your answer
10th May 2020, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir i am iaf selection list in y group 30apr2016 wait list my roll no 1506349140 and chest no 141 sir please tell me that when will my joining letter come i am very disapointed with this because i am overage all vacancy please tell me my
email address is
[email protected] i am waiting your answer sir
10th May 2020, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir i am in 6 airman selection y group in wait list 30 apr 2016 my roll no 1506349140 sir please tell me that when will my joining letter come i am very disappointed with this because i am overage all vacancy please tell me
my email address is
[email protected] i am waiting your ans please........sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?