4th November 2016, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification and age limit to apply for UPPSC Driver recruitment?

Kindly tell me the age limit for applying Driver recruitment of UPPSC. I want to apply in this recruitment. Please tell me the educational qualification to apply in this recruitment. Thank you!

5th November 2016, 12:48 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Educational qualification and age limit to apply for UPPSC Driver recruitment?

Your age must be between 21 years to 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable to reversed category candidates. A SC/ST candidates get 5 years of age relaxation & OBC 3 years. A candidate must be 8th passed from a valid board & should posses driving license for heave as well as light vehicles. If you have some additional qualification like High school certificate, then it would add benefit.
5th November 2016, 02:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification and age limit to apply for UPPSC Driver recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly tell me the age limit for applying Driver recruitment of UPPSC. I want to apply in this recruitment. Please tell me the educational qualification to apply in this recruitment. Thank you!

The candidates should have passed 8th Class from a recognized School, should hold a Driving Licenses for heavy & light vehicles and it should not be less than 3 years old Valid Driving License Rule no. 16 for UPSSSC Driver recruitment. Candidate’s age should be between 21 to 40 years. The candidates will be selected for the post through Interview and Driving test. The UPSSSC website link is Click Here
5th November 2016, 09:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

UPSSSC Diver Recruitment Eligibility Criteria and Age Criteria Required:

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for this UPSSSC recruitment is as follows.

>> You must have completed 8th Class from a recognized university.

>> Besides this, you must have Driving Licence heavy and Light vehicles.

>> I request you to notice that this Driving Licence shall not be less than that 3 year under the Driving (valid) licence rule No.16.

>> The minimum age required for this recruitment is 21 years and the maximum age must not exceed 40 years as on 1st July 2016 and of course there will be an age relaxation applicable as per government norms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?