16th August 2015, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any problem in SSB selection for me being a non virgin?

Will there be any problem in SSB selection for me being a non virgin?

16th August 2015, 08:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any problem in SSB selection for me being a non virgin?

You should be just medically fit and there is no issue of virginity according to the notification.

There are various physical fitness criteria which you have to fulfill according to the kind of post for which you are applying.
16th August 2015, 10:12 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any problem in SSB selection for me being a non virgin?

SSB - Service Selection Board was setup by the Defense Ministry. Here the authorities undertake SSB interview to judge potential candidates for appointment in the Army, Navy and Air Force.

First and foremost eligibility is the marital status of the candidate.

The candidate should be Unmarried graduate who successfully clears the Combined Defense Service (CDS) exam conducted by UPSC.

The candidates who qualify in the CDS examination are selected for SSB interview through call letters.
17th August 2015, 02:14 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, there will not be any problem in SSB selection for me being a non virgin.
No one is going to check if you are virgin or not. After SSB you have to go through a medical test and you will be examined only for diseases.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?