20th May 2014, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Where could be my possible SSB? What are the usual dates for SSB?

I have qualified the NDA II examination Iam from kerala so were could be my possible SSB?? what are the usual dates for SSB?
Thank u

24th March 2016, 05:44 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Where could be my possible SSB? What are the usual dates for SSB?

Nice to hear that you have cleared NDA Exam but you cannot predict the possible SSB. After a month or more than that you will get a call letter through mail from Defense. Usually they will send this a month before the SSB has been scheduled for you so that you will have ample time to get ready for the Interview.

SSB varies according to the stream that you have been put in such as Army, Navy, Air Force. If you attend SSB for the first time then you may enjoy AC 3 tier travel allowance in case if you are asked to travel. You cannot change the venue but you can change the date with the proper genuine reason.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?