25th March 2016, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Is Actuarial Science good to study after BMS degree?

I am studying BMS degree and about to complete it. I want to study Actuarial Science next once i complete my BMS degree. So tell me if it is a good option to study or not?

30th March 2016, 12:33 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Actuarial Science good to study after BMS degree?

First of all Actuarial Science is a good career option to be chosen and is slowly gaining popularity and recognition in India. A career in the above field involves application of Mathematics, Statistical knowledge, Skill in risk assessment etc.
I am sorry to say you that since you are going to complete your BMS degree, you cannot opt Actuarial Science studies.

Eligibility criteria for Actuarial Science:-

Candidates must have completed their Graduation with Mathematical subjects such as Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Computer Sciences etc. from a recognized University.
Candidates must have scored at least of 55% of marks in Mathematical subjects.
Candidates age must be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?