25th March 2013, 10:54 PM
manohari.t

How to study for MSc Actuarial Science after scoring 70% marks in BSc Mathematics

i got 70% marks in b.sc mathematics. i want to study m.sc actuarial science in madras university. if it is possible or not.

Related Questions:
  1. After doing BSc Hons and Maths should I do MSc Actuarial Science?
  2. How to do graduation in Actuarial Science and what are the career prospect of this subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to take MSc Actuarial Science after doing BSc Maths final
  4. How to do MSc in Actuarial Science after studying BSc Maths?
  5. How is the branch of MSc in Actuarial Science? Is MSc in this field worth it? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility for actuarial science course after BBA?
  7. How can I do MSC actuarial science through correspondence? How may I get scholarship in these courses? I'm living in South Africa and done B.Sc(Hons) in maths
  8. Annamalai University - P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science- Basics of Actuarial Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. How to apply for Actuarial Science with Eco(Hons) after scoring 100 marks in Maths in 12th? Can I opt for acturial science with B.Com(Hons)? List of colleges from where I can do Actuarial Science?
  10. Fee structure for MSc Actuarial Science?
  11. Universities/colleges having Actuarial Science courses in India? How to make a career in Actuarial Science being an economics graduate?
  12. Required Eligibility criteria to join Actuary course?
  13. How to join coaching centers after doing MSc in Actuarial Science? What is the procedure to apply? I have completed BSc Hons Maths
  14. Could i study MSc in Forensic Science? What will be the best after BSc in Physiology?
  15. Can I do MSc in mathematics after doing BSc?
  16. Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Colleges offering MSc Actuarial Sciences in Distance Education?
  18. Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
16th September 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study for MSc Actuarial Science after scoring 70% marks in BSc Mathematics

CAN I GET 75% marks doing msc in maths through dde of annamalai university
plz reply
8th July 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study for MSc Actuarial Science after scoring 70% marks in BSc Mathematics

How to do actuarial science after bsc with mathematics and what is the percent required for it?
25th October 2014, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

how to do acturial science after bsc with mathematics and what is the percent required for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?