26th March 2016, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

Best career option among LLB and M.Sc for B.Sc(Statistics) student?

Hi,
Which is best career option after B.Sc with Statistics among LLB and M.Sc with Statistics? Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

30th March 2016, 12:44 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best career option among LLB and M.Sc for B.Sc(Statistics) student?

Based on your question,I want to clarify your doubt that both the courses are good in their respective fields and have a good scope in the upcoming future.
Since you are a Science Graduate candidate, you will have quite knowledge about the science stream. So, for you it will be more beneficial to opt M.Sc in Statistics as your upcoming course rather than LLB.
30th March 2016, 01:44 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best career option among LLB and M.Sc for B.Sc(Statistics) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Which is best career option after B.Sc with Statistics among LLB and M.Sc with Statistics? Kindly tell me as soon as possible.
Both the M.Sc and LLB having good scope in both the Government and Private sectors as well. You can select any one of the course based on your interest and future goal. If you are interested to become a Lawyer then you can apply for LLB. If you are interested to make your career in Teaching or research field, then you can apply for M.Sc course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?