18th November 2017, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Admission in B.Sc Forensic is possible without passing Physics paper in 12th?

I have passed the 12th class with 65% marks, but am not pass in physics (passed sub-chemistry , biology, English, physical education & Hindi). Can I get admission in B.Sc forensic or not? Please leave me a reply.
Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get BSc(Forensic Science) admission with 58% in 12th PCB? List of colleges in Kerala?
  2. How to take admission in BSc Forensic Science after passing 12th with 60% -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to take admission in Bsc Forensic Science after passing 12th with 60%
  4. What should I do after passing 12th to become a forensic scientist? I am a 11th standard student
  5. Should I take B.Sc(Forensic) or B.Tech(Biotech) for studying Forensic science?
  6. Can I apply in BSc Forensic Science after passing 12th with PCB, computer and english?
  7. How to get admission in B.Sc Forensic Science?
  8. What is better between BSc Forensic Science and BSc Biotech after passing 12th in medical?
  9. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  10. Am I eligible to do research in Forensic Science after passing Physics? I want to do masters in forensic science
  11. Eligibility to study MSc(Forensic Science) for BSc(Chemistry) student? -- [New]
  12. How can I join MSc Forensic course after completing BSc Physics
  13. Can I get BSc(Forensic Science) admission in Amity University with 60% in 12th?
  14. Can I get admission in BSc Forensic Crimonilogy department in government colleges
  15. Which are the colleges offering BSc Forensic or Criminology in Chennai? I have completed my 12th and interested in forensic
  16. How can I join forensic science after passing 12th in a best college of Kerala?
  17. Can I take admission in Bsc Agriculture after passing 12th with 50%?
  18. How to do BSc Forensic science after passing 12th class with 69.4%? What is the scope in India or Abroad?
18th November 2017, 08:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in B.Sc Forensic is possible without passing Physics paper in 12th?

Most of the universities will ask for PCB combination for B.Sc forensic science admission in India. Some may even ask for maths along with above subjects.

Hence, you must pass all the required papers in board exam, to become eligible for admission. There is no point in applying for admission, if you are not passed in given subject combination.
18th November 2017, 10:21 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in B.Sc Forensic is possible without passing Physics paper in 12th?

I am sorry to say that your are not eligible to pursue B.Sc Forensic without physics. In order to pursue B.Sc Forensic, you should have completed your 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board. You should have studied Physics, chemistry and biology/mathematics as your main subjects and should have scored minimum 55% aggregate.

With this eligibility, you can get direct admission in any college and some reputed colleges may conduct a written examination to select the eligible candidates.
19th November 2017, 11:17 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to get admission in B.Sc. Forensic Science course without passing Physics subject in 12th standard. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Sc. Forensic Science course, you should have passed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a Government recognised board. So, you have to qualify the Physics subject by appearing in supplementary examinations to get admission for pursuing B.Sc. Forensic Science course.
19th November 2017, 08:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't get admission in B.Sc. Forensic Science course after completion of your 12th standard without passing 12th standard. To be eligible to pursue B.Sc. Forensic Science course, you should have passed 12th standard or Intermediate course with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognised board. Admissions in B.Sc. Forensic Science course are done through merit basis of 12th standard or Intermediate examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university. So, you have to qualify the Physics subject of your 12th standard to be eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Sc. Forensic Science course.
20th November 2017, 12:41 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to inform you that you are not eligible to take admission for B.Sc Forensic Science after failing in Physics subject in 12th standard. In order to be eligible for B.Sc Forensic Science, you must have completed 12th standard with 60% aggregate marks in PCM from any recognized educational board.
20th November 2017, 09:40 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

You Cannot take admission in BSc Forensic Science, infact, Being failed in Class 12th you are not eligible for any Bachelors program, even you cannot admitted in B.A. without all subjects cleared in 12th.

You can give the supplementary exam of Physics and by passing it you will become eligible for the BSc.
20th November 2017, 01:39 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for B.Sc Forensic Science course at this instant without qualifying in Physics paper in class 12th examination.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in Science stream studying Physics, Chemistry and Biology as a subject combination and successfully qualified in all the subjects with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the B.Sc in Forensic Science course in different Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?