18th November 2017, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of any reputed private or government college?

I have got 60% in 12th class in PCM. I also have OBC certificate. I want to do B.Sc with physics,chemistry and maths. Please tell me about any reputed college government or private college. My email id is [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for B.F.Sc course in private college?
  2. Is it easy to get a seat in PGCET entrance exam?
  3. What can I do to get a government polytechnic college with rank of 20772?
  4. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  5. Procedure to get admission in reputed B.Tech colleges having 240572 rank in JEE Main?
  6. Can I get seat for M.Pharmacy course with a rank of 3749 in PGCET being a candidate of OC category? Information regarding Scholarship for M.Pharm course?
  7. Procedure to transfer from private college to government college?
  8. How to transfer from government college to private college under same university?
  9. List of government colleges for admission after 57% marks in 12th
  10. Possibility to study B.Sc in Mathematics if completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology?
  11. Can I get admission in any government college after securing 26.33% in GATE? Fee structure for the same?
  12. Procedure to get admitted in private engineering college after studying 1 year in other government college?
  13. How to get admission in B.Ed course in UP or Delhi in Government or Private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I study MBBS/BDS in India if scored 243 marks in NEET-UG being a SC candidate?
  15. Procedure to become a lecturer in government or private college under IP university?
  16. Can I change my college from Private to Government? What is the procedure to apply for the change?
  17. Admission in government or any other reputed college after scoring 37.703 in TANCET M.E?
  18. BCA is possible with just 42% in science subjects?
19th November 2017, 06:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure of any reputed private or government college?

Most of the reputed colleges give admission based on merit through entrance exam or on the basis of school marks. Just make sure you apply on time, when admission is announced.

Also, if there is any entrance exam, then be prepared for it. Otherwise, only marks in class 12th will matter.
19th November 2017, 06:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get admission for pursuing B.Sc. course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream from a recognised board. No entrance examination is conducted for offering admission in B.Sc. course. Most of the colleges/ universities offer admission in B.Sc. course on merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks. But, there are some top colleges/ universities which conducts an entrance examination on their own for offering admission in B.Sc. course. So, you have to appear and qualify the entrance examination and participate in the counselling process to get a seat for pursuing B.Sc. course.
20th November 2017, 12:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Now, to get admission in any of the College under any University to pursue the B.Sc course, you need to complete your class 12th Board examination from a recognized Board.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination from a recognized Board studying Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as a subject combination with scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for B.Sc course in the relevant field.
Most of the Universities provide admission based on the marks scored in class 12th examination. Rest, some of the Universities conduct their own entrance examination to get a seat in the respective University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?