18th April 2018, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Visual Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?

Hi friends, I am interested to study Bachelor of Visual Arts from Institute of Visual and Performing Arts. So, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this course. Please tell me if you know about the admission procedure. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Visual Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?
  2. How many Bachelor of Visual Arts seats are available in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?
  3. Course duration & fee expenses of Bachelor of Visual Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?
  4. Course structure of Bachelor of Visual Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?
  5. Colleges in Bangalore offering Bachelor Degree course in Fina Arts and Visual Communication/Visual Arts?
  6. How to study further and earn money being a Visual Arts undergraduate student?
  7. What is the syllabus for West Bengal SSC? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Does Jadavpur University offer a course in bachelor of Arts or Business of fine arts or visual arts?
  9. Can I study MFA after completing B.A.(Visual Arts)?
  10. When the admission form of Bachelor of Visual Arts course will be available at Viswa Bharati University?
  11. Difference between BFA in visual arts and BFA in applied arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to apply for UGC-NET if pursuing final year of Master's Degree in Visual Arts? Detailed information and syllabus of UGC-NET for Visual Arts?
  13. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Master of Visual Arts?
  14. Admission procedure to study BPA(Performing Arts) in Bhatkhande Music Institute?
  15. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  16. Does Jadavpur University provide a course in bachelor of Arts or business of Fine Arts of Visual Arts
  17. Details about diploma course in Kerala university?
  18. Can I study BPA(Performing Arts) being a 12th Arts student? -- [New]

3rd May 2023, 12:08 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Visual Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?

The admission is based on merit based to study Bachelor of Visual Arts at Institute Of Visual and Performing Arts.

The admission procedure to study Bachelor of Visual Arts is, candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?