10th May 2015, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses I can apply for after completion of 12th commerce in abroad?

What are the courses I can apply for after completion of 12th commerce in abroad? Can you give me the complete information of those course which I can opt for? It would be really helpful if you can point me on which course to opt for? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  2. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  3. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th ISC Commerce student?
  4. Which course I can apply for in abroad after completion of B.Pharma course in India?
  5. What are the courses I can do abroad after completion of B.Sc course? -- [New]
  6. What are the courses we can take in abroad after completion of B.Sc course?
  7. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  8. Courses available after 12th from commerce with Maths in abroad? Which exams do I have to answer?
  9. Courses available to study for 12th Commerce student?
  10. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?
  11. What is the procedure to follow for doing higher study in abroad after completion of 12th commerce course?
  12. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th Commerce student?
  13. Which are the courses available after passing 12th? How to approach scholarship exams to study abroad?
  14. Courses after 12th standard with commerce for average student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What courses to do after completion of 12th Commerce?
  16. Career options and courses which are available after 12th commerce in India and Abroad?
  17. Which courses I can join after completion of 10+2 in Commerce stream?
  18. Which ITI courses are best choice for me to join after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
10th May 2015, 11:53 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the courses I can apply for after completion of 12th commerce in abroad?

There are many courses available for the student who completed his/her 12th commerce who wants to study in aboard. Some of the courses are given below.

1. Acting course
2. Event Management course
3. Mass communication course
4. Bachelor of Commerce
5. Bachelor in Business Administration
6. Bachelor of Management Science
7. Audio Visual media course
8. Hotel Management courses
9. Entrepreneurship courses
11th May 2015, 11:24 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses I can apply for after completion of 12th commerce in abroad?

You can apply for admission to Undergraduate courses like B.Com, B.Com (Honours), etc. in Abroad after completion of your 12th Commerce. To get admission in Undergraduate courses in Abroad, you need to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Undergraduate courses in Abroad universities and to get admission in Abroad universities, you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to Undergraduate courses in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?