7th August 2018, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BArch(Building & Construction Management) in Sat Priya School of Architecture and Design, Rohtak?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BArch(Building & Construction Management) in Sat Priya School of Architecture and Design, Rohtak? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study BArch(Building & Construction Management) in Sat Priya School of Architecture and Design, Rohtak?
  2. Seats availability for BArch(Building & Construction Management) in Sat Priya School of Architecture and Design, Rohtak? -- [New]
  3. Entrance exam available to study BArch(Building & Construction Management) in Sat Priya School of Architecture and Design, Rohtak?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BArch(Building & Construction Management) in Sat Priya School of Architecture and Design, Rohtak?
  5. Entrance exam to study BS(Construction Management) in Newschool of Architecture & Design?
  6. Can I get financial aid to study BS(Construction Management) in Newschool of Architecture & Design?
  7. Course fee & duration of BS(Construction Management) in Newschool of Architecture & Design?
  8. Scope of studying BS(Construction Management) in Newschool of Architecture & Design?
  9. Documents required to get admission in Newschool of Architecture & Design for BS(Construction Management) course?
  10. Eligibility to get admission in Newschool of Architecture & Design, California to study Bachelor of Interior Architecture & Design? Fee expenses of this course?
  11. Admission criteria to study MBA(Fashion Design Management) in D. Newage School of Design?
  12. Entrance exam to study BS(Interior Architecture & Design) in Newschool of Architecture & Design, California? Duration of this course?
  13. Eligibility to study BA(Interior Architecture & Design) in Pearl Academy?
  14. Which are the good colleges offering B.Arch in Haryana and Delhi? My state rank is 375 -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which certificate courses of Building Design & Construction Management can i study after Civil Engineering?
  16. How is the future in interior designing? What is the salary?
  17. Is architectural diploma course beneficial for me after completion of 10th standard?
  18. Admission criteria to study BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?
15th November 2018, 05:07 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BArch(Building & Construction Management) in Sat Priya School of Architecture and Design, Rohtak?

** Bachelor of Architecture in Building & Construction Management is an undergraduate Architecture Engineering course.

** Candidate should have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board.

** The admission of application will be done on the basis of Entrance such as BITSAT.

** For application process you should visit the official website of Sat Priya School of Architecture and Design, Rohtak.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

Address: 0.5 km Mile Stone, Jind Road, Rohtak, Haryana 124001
Phone: 097606 93623
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?