18th March 2018, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study BS(Interior Architecture & Design) in Newschool of Architecture & Design, California? Duration of this course?

Kindly let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure an admission in Newschool of Architecture & Design, California for studying BS in Interior Architecture & Design? I would also like to know about the duration of this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in Newschool of Architecture & Design, California to study Bachelor of Interior Architecture & Design? Fee expenses of this course?
  2. Course fee & duration of BS(Construction Management) in Newschool of Architecture & Design?
  3. Entrance exam to study BS(Construction Management) in Newschool of Architecture & Design?
  4. Scope of studying BS(Construction Management) in Newschool of Architecture & Design?
  5. Can I get financial aid to study BS(Construction Management) in Newschool of Architecture & Design?
  6. Documents required to get admission in Newschool of Architecture & Design for BS(Construction Management) course?
  7. Is there any entrance exam available to study BA(Interior Architecture & Design) in Pearl Academy?
  8. How is the future in interior designing? What is the salary?
  9. Entrance exam available to study BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi?
  10. Eligibility to study BA(Interior Architecture & Design) in Pearl Academy?
  11. Entrance exam available to study BArch(Building & Construction Management) in Sat Priya School of Architecture and Design, Rohtak?
  12. Which subjects should I choose in class 11th to become an Interior Designer?
  13. Admission procedure to study BA(Interior Architecture & Design) in Pearl Academy?
  14. Is it possible to do Masters in Architecture or Architecture combined with structural design in UK or USA after completing B.E Civil?
  15. Admission criteria to study BArch(Building & Construction Management) in Sat Priya School of Architecture and Design, Rohtak? -- [New]
  16. Should I study BArch(Building & Construction Management) in Sat Priya School of Architecture and Design, Rohtak?
  17. List of colleges offering diploma in interior design in part time mode
  18. What are the colleges applicable for AIEEE all India rank 33869 ? -- [Most Discussed]
26th April 2018, 03:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study BS(Interior Architecture & Design) in Newschool of Architecture & Design, California? Duration of this course?

In order to get admission for BS (Interior Architecture & Design) from Newschool of Architecture & Design, California, you must have to appear in the IELTS and TOEFL, qualifying in which you can get admission to study the BS course. Admission is based on the score of IELTS and TOEFL.
The duration of the Bachelors degree course in Interior Architecture & Design at Newschool of Architecture & Design is of 4 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?