18th March 2018, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study BS(Construction Management) in Newschool of Architecture & Design?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Newschool of Architecture & Design for BS(Construction Management) course. Can I know which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure the admission? Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to study BS(Interior Architecture & Design) in Newschool of Architecture & Design, California? Duration of this course?
  2. Course fee & duration of BS(Construction Management) in Newschool of Architecture & Design?
  3. Scope of studying BS(Construction Management) in Newschool of Architecture & Design?
  4. Can I get financial aid to study BS(Construction Management) in Newschool of Architecture & Design?
  5. Eligibility to get admission in Newschool of Architecture & Design, California to study Bachelor of Interior Architecture & Design? Fee expenses of this course?
  6. Documents required to get admission in Newschool of Architecture & Design for BS(Construction Management) course?
  7. Entrance exam available to study BArch(Building & Construction Management) in Sat Priya School of Architecture and Design, Rohtak?
  8. Is there any entrance exam available to study BA(Interior Architecture & Design) in Pearl Academy?
  9. Should I study BArch(Building & Construction Management) in Sat Priya School of Architecture and Design, Rohtak?
  10. Admission criteria to study BArch(Building & Construction Management) in Sat Priya School of Architecture and Design, Rohtak? -- [New]
  11. Entrance exam available to study BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi?
  12. Seats availability for BArch(Building & Construction Management) in Sat Priya School of Architecture and Design, Rohtak? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility to study BA(Interior Architecture & Design) in Pearl Academy?
  14. Which is the best College in Haryana for pursuing B.Sc in Interior Designing? What is the fee structure and how can I get admission in the College?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of BArch(Building & Construction Management) in Sat Priya School of Architecture and Design, Rohtak?
  16. What is the syllabus for B.Arch? Books to be referred?
  17. Entrance exam available to study BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission procedure to study BA(Interior Architecture & Design) in Pearl Academy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?