22nd September 2015, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study M.A.(History) in Calcutta University for B.A.(History) Honours candidate of Bardhaman University?

Dear Friends,
I am a student of Bardhaman University under B.A. History Honours. I want to apply in M.A. History Honours course from Calcutta University. Please tell me the procedure for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria to pursue Botany MSc in Calcutta University after completion of Botany BSc Honors from Bardhaman University?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  3. Can I study Geography Honours in Calcutta University if secured 75.74% in WBCHSE Board exam?
  4. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  5. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  6. How can I study Honours if pursuing B.Sc General in Geography in Calcutta University?
  7. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for M.Sc Zoology after Botany honours?
  9. Change from English honours to Geography honours from one college of Calcutta university to other?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Economics) in Calcutta University if secured 79.25% in 12th?
  11. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Rabindra Bharati University after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  12. How to get admission in regular master degree in Geography? I am a graduate student of Calcutta University
  13. Procedure for admission in LLM course under Calcutta University? How many seats are reserved?
  14. Can I study Special Honours in Geography from Calcutta University after completing Graduation?
  15. Admission procedure, important dates and criteria of M.A Psychology entrance exam of Jadhavpur University and University of Calcutta?
  16. How to study LLB form Calcutta University? I am a 71 years old student
  17. Is it compulsory to appear in entrance exam to study M.Com Honours in Mumbai University?
  18. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
31st October 2015, 01:12 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study M.A.(History) in Calcutta University for B.A.(History) Honours candidate of Bardhaman University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I am a student of Bardhaman University under B.A. History Honours. I want to apply in M.A. History Honours course from Calcutta University. Please tell me the procedure for admission.

The eligibility to study M.A History in Calcutta University is an Honours graduates from recognised university.

There will be an entrance test for the admission.

The marks scored in entrance and graduation will be considered for admission.

You can check the details in the website also.

You can apply through online or from the university sales counter.

The website address is http://www.caluniv.ac.in/admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?