23rd February 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Is there any exam for getting admission in National Institute of Nutrition Hyderabad for doing MSc course? What is the criteria for the exam?

Hallo, i am sneha & i want to know about national institute of nutrition ,hydrabad .is there any exam for doing m.sc in there? I want to do my m.sc in food and nutrition from this institute. Please give me some information about any examination which is held by this institute at m.sc level & what are the criteria for that examination?
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue PhD in Nutrition after 24 years of completing M.Sc in Nutrition from National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad?
  2. Procedure and minimum eligibility criteria to do Ph.D from National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad?
  3. Admission details for the MSc Applied Nutrition course at National Institute of Nutrition? Last date of filling the form and syllabus of the exam?
  4. National institute of nutrition entrance exam eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and examination date of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by NIN Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission?
  6. List of best training institutes to prepare for M.Sc Nutrition entrance exam?
  7. What are the subjects to take in M.Sc coaching for doing a masters in nutrition?
  8. List the top colleges of Hyderabad for pursuing PG in MSC (Clinical Nutrition)
  9. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad?
  10. How to pursue MSc Nutrition through distance education? I am a graduate in App Nutrition
  11. List of M.Tech colleges in which I can get after scoring 1011 rank in EC stream
  12. In which college will I get after scoring 5800 rank?
  13. MSc in applied nutrition: Colleges, Admission Procedure, Exams, Application Forms?
  14. Colleges offering MSc Nutrition and Dietetics in Hyderabad?
  15. Am I eligible to sit in NET if didn't have studied Nutrition as a Honours subject in B.Sc Food and Nutrition? Which subject should choose for NET? -- [New]
  16. Can I do MSc in Nutrition after completing BSc from Zoology? i am interested in Nutrition and dietitian
  17. Am I eligible to do B.Sc in Nutrition Science through open university?
  18. DASA scheme eligibility with Maths as non-credit subject? What are compulsory and options subjects in DASA scheme?
2nd June 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any exam for getting admission in National Institute of Nutrition Hyderabad for doing MSc course? What is the criteria for the exam?

plz. tell the procedure to apply for the M.Sc. in nin and osmania university and its fee structure and also if there is concession after getting good marks in entrance exam
20th July 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any exam for getting admission in National Institute of Nutrition Hyderabad for doing MSc course? What is the criteria for the exam?

hello
sir/madam,
i am a student of cndv(clinical nutrion & dietetics) bsc major.i want to do msc but so many parts applied nutrion,food science etc.pls suggest me the courses or the part on which i do msc for best future aspects,,,
thank you.
23rd August 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Is there any exam for getting admission in National Institute of Nutrition Hyderabad for doing MSc course? What is the criteria for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hallo, i am sneha & i want to know about national institute of nutrition ,hydrabad .is there any exam for doing m.sc in there? I want to do my m.sc in food and nutrition from this institute. Please give me some information about any examination which is held by this institute at m.sc level & what are the criteria for that examination?
Thanks
how will we prepare m.sc exam
17th October 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing bsc homescience frm pantnagar university with nutrition and dietitics as vocational. i want to do msc or any course which will be beneficial for me from nin. kindly suggest me what is the criteria for getting admissions in this institution.. thanx
14th January 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,am doing p.g diploma in nutrition and dietetics.i want to do m.sc nutrition pls tell me wen will the exam what are the details for reading syllabus
7th June 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am a student of B.Sc Nutrition(H) in the university of Burdwan.I want to do M.Sc in food and Nutrition or/and Dietetics, pls tell me what is the criteria for getting admission in this institution???
Thank you..
31st October 2012, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

hello,I am a student of B.Sc biotechnology, I want to do M.Sc in food and nutrition or/ Dietetics. Please tell me if eligible for these courses?
19th April 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir,m a graduate english(honours).can i get admitted in pgdc in nutrition?any entrance exam held for the course?
19th April 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir,m a graduate english(honours).can i get admitted in pgdc in nutrition?any entrance exam held for the course?
30th April 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Re: Is there any exam for getting admission in National Institute of Nutrition Hyderabad for doing MSc course? What is the criteria for the exam?
8th June 2013, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam, just i have completed B.sc in human nutrition from Barkttullah university bhopal , just i want to do msc food & nutrition.. So plz give me right suggesion for this course. Thank you..!
17th November 2013, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

hiii...i m afifa taqhdees,,b.sc final year nutrition and food technology student...plz tell me is der any eligibilty criteria to do msc nutrition in NIN...and also let me knw abt msc entrance exam...eagerly waiting for ur reply....thanking you in anticipation
25th February 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

WHEN M.SC ADMISSION PROCEDURE IN APPLIED NUTRITION FOR 2014-2015 WILL START?
19th March 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am bhargavi from guntur can you plz inform d date of registeration for msc food and nutrition
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?