28th September 2014, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission in History honours at St. Stephens?

Sir
I got an 85% BFS in my 12th board exam. will i get admission for history (hons) with tha mark? or should i try else where. please let me know

30th December 2014, 08:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in History honours at St. Stephens?

Yes, you can get admission in History (Hons.) Undergraduate course at St.Stephens college after completion of your 12th standard with 85% BFS from a recognised board. The detailed admission procedure for admission in History (Hons.) course at St.Stephens college is mentioned below :-

Admissions for undergraduate courses at St.Stephens are done based on candidates performance with the following weightages:
(i) Class XII marks: 85% of effective BFS percentage
(ii) Interview: 15%

The Interview round has the following sections :-

1. Academic :- The candidate’s academic potential and suitability for the subject chosen, beyond what is indicated by marks alone.

2. Co-Curricular :- The potential to participate in the co-curricular activities of the College and to contribute to its total life.

3. General Awareness and Sense of Values :- The candidate’s personal outlook, sense of values, level of awareness and motivation. The candidate’s statements on the admission form about himself or herself, his or her interests, goals etc. form vital interview material.

Candidates who have qualified Interview round will finally get admission in selected Undergraduate course at St.Stephens College.
5th July 2020, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in History honours at St. Stephens?

What can be asked in academic section?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?