20th September 2012, 06:23 PM
sweetyanjaly

What is the future in government jobs after finishing M.A Hindi with 50% marks

What is the future in govt jobs after finishing in m.a hindi with 50% marks?

23rd October 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future in government jobs after finishing M.A Hindi with 50% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetyanjaly View Post
What is the future in govt jobs after finishing in m.a hindi with 50% marks?
If looking for govt. jobs, then u can apply for Rajyabhasha/Hindi which needs MA in Hindi with 50% marks. Its a govt. job and salary is very high as 9 lakhs but missed it this year. Apply after 7 months. The degree should be a regular and not part time/Correspondance/Distance.

Also, U can apply in NCERT or Kendriya Vidyalaya Sanghathan for Govt. jobs in Teaching High School.

Translator jobs are also there in govt.

U can also approach for teaching Hindi in undergarduate colleges as a Lecturers which do not need Mphil./Phd.

But it is better u also do Doctorate side by side and also appear UGC-NET.
18th March 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future in government jobs after finishing M.A Hindi with 50% marks

What happen if i do b.com first and then M.A hindi and then Phd..does it help me in getting a god job.
8th April 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

I AM B.A. WITH HISTORY HONOURS IN B.A 53 % AND IN HISTORY HONOURS 56 %.
AND M.A. HINDI WITH 50 %. MY AGE IS 35 MALE.
CAN I GET ANY GOVT. JOB.WITH THE HELP OF THESE DEGREES.
I HAVE NCC (B) AND (C) CERTIFICATES.
BEST SHOOTER IN 1998.
NSS.
SHORT HAND TYPING SPEED 40W/P/M IN ENGLISH. FROM BHASHA VIBHAG PUNJAB.
PLEASE GUIDE ME. MY M.NO.9646720798.
31st May 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Iam stading BA now i want to learn MA HINDI pliz shome what are the appartunitis
26th October 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Ph.d in business field after finishing M.A in hindi?
13th February 2014, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

my name is rakesh jogi i am ma hindi with 57.40% my age is 25 can i get govt job with these certificate.please guide me.
MY MOBILE N.IS 7489361381
14th July 2014, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the future in government jobs after finishing M.A Hindi with 45% marks then want b.ed its right way
14th July 2014, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the future in government jobs after finishing M.A Hindi with 45% marks then want b.ed its right way
14th July 2014, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

15th July 2014, 06:06 PM
poojamit
Member+

You will have to clear UGC then you can get great scope in government jobs. It will help if you want to work as a lecturer.
13th September 2014, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam
pls sugest me suitable or available goverment job for me im 25 yr old, doing m.a in hindi 2nd yr, b.Ed (hindi,social science), graduation b.a(H.) hindi , basic computer.
20th March 2015, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

I have got 54% marks in MA English , how can I make career in gvt. jobs ?
21st June 2015, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I get govermnt job I passed b.a with 59% and m.a Hindi with 60%
What should I do
Please tell me any course or any other thing for govermnt job please
19th August 2015, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

I want job mynameisranjitsingh eq: ma in hindi with 52 % what should i do
4th September 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

My name is ranjit singh i pass ma in hindi with 53% can i get govt job
6th September 2015, 10:23 AM
sai5733

Re: What is the future in government jobs after finishing M.A Hindi with 50% marks

In different departments of the Central Government and State Government (in Hindi speaks States), it is mandatory to work in Hindi Language.
So there are various posts like Hindi Officer, Hindi Translator, Hindi Assistant , Manager(Official Language) in different departments and units of Central/Sate Government.

The Opportunities have increased manifold with the advent of private TV and Radio Channels and lunch Hindi versions of established magazines/newspapers .

In the filed of Hindi media, there is a need for Editors, Reporters , Correspondents, Sub Editors, Proof Readers, Radio Jockey, Anchors , etc.

All the best....................
10th March 2016, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Hello mam,sir..
My name is aparna Mishra n I had completed M.A.HINDI in 2012 n rite nw I am searching a job for Hindi deptt..can u Plz suggest rite job for me..
3rd November 2016, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I AM COMPLETE MY GRADUATE IN SOCIOLOGY SUBJECT AND NOW I AM DOING STUDY MA IN HINDHI.
PLEASE SUGGEST WHAT IS THE FUTURE AFTER MA IN HINDI?
12th January 2017, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
I anil kumar I had completed m.a. hindi in 2016 with 62%. I searching a job according to this can I gate any job in delhi government. I am 36 year old please suggest.my no.8750410551 and email [email protected]. please
31st March 2017, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am deepika. I had complete M.A. in Hindi With 61%. I searching govt job . I am 24 year old please suggest me please tell me good advice sir please my email address [email protected]
Please sir
28th April 2017, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am complete m.a in Hindi with 60% but i had only 46% in graduation level so can you tell me that I am eligible for assistant professor job according to ugc guidelines.
7th June 2017, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: What is the future in government jobs after finishing M.A Hindi with 50% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I AM B.A. WITH HISTORY HONOURS IN B.A 53 % AND IN HISTORY HONOURS 56 %.
AND M.A. HINDI WITH 50 %. MY AGE IS 35 MALE.
CAN I GET ANY GOVT. JOB.WITH THE HELP OF THESE DEGREES.
I HAVE NCC (B) AND (C) CERTIFICATES.
BEST SHOOTER IN 1998.
NSS.
SHORT HAND TYPING SPEED 40W/P/M IN ENGLISH. FROM BHASHA VIBHAG PUNJAB.
PLEASE GUIDE ME. MY M.NO.9646720798.
Sir I'm ma in hindi by IGNOU with 62% but I have ba in geography with 60% regular class. Sir may I eligible for assistant professor after net qualified. Please advice on my email id [email protected] I wait for your advice.
19th July 2017, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

My name is Sonia. I have done M. A Hindi from lgnou university correspondences marks 65%, please give me chance my phone number 9872709210
14th August 2017, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

My Name is Laxman Sharma. i have done M.A hindi from Rajasthan of university correspondences Marks 55% , please advice on my mob.no. 8860472164
1st December 2017, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir / madam, I have completed my MA in hindi with 75% above and diploma in translation with two gold medal. I would like to go in a teaching field, can you please suggest me or in any of the government job with high income.
4th December 2017, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam I have finished my MA Hindi with 60% I need government job. Is their is any opportunity to get the job please suggest to get jobs with high income
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?