4th March 2016, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the next option which I can take after completion of B.A English Graduation?

I have completed graduation from B.a without English whith 47'/. Marks then gap one year i am confused of next option please tell me some best career option.? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to take up the masters degree in English after completion of graduation in commerce?
  2. What is the best career option after completion of 12th standard? Which graduation course to opt for?
  3. Which is the best option to take after completion of B.A graduation course for getting a best career?
  4. Which one I should choose after completion of graduation? Will B.Ed be a good option?
  5. Am I eligible to do MA English after completion of graduation in fashion technology?
  6. What is the career options available after completion of BA graduation course?
  7. Am I eligible to do post graduation course in mass communication after completion of graduation in English honours?
  8. Way to do LLB after completion of English honours?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for school assistant job after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  10. What should I do if my Maths is weak but theory subjects are good?
  11. Is it better option to go for CA after graduation?
  12. What would be the better option for my to do further graduation course after completion of 12th in commerce field?
  13. Which career option I can choose after completion of my graduation course?
  14. Is it a good choice for me of opting for MCA course after completion of BA and B.Ed in English? How to get admission for this course?
  15. Is it possible for me to do B.Ed in English after completion of B.A graduation in Hindi?
  16. Are 12th qualified students eligible for HR courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the best option after B.Tech IT?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for English school assistant after completion of B.Com and B.Ed course?
6th March 2016, 11:40 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the next option which I can take after completion of B.A English Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed graduation from B.a without English whith 47'/. Marks then gap one year i am confused of next option please tell me some best career option.? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon.

Thank you!
The aspirant can do two options one is to study further and the other is to work. Regarding studies you can study M.A in English and then B.Ed so that you can pursue your career in teaching industry. You can study MBA or M.A Journalism and Mass Communication or Law courses like LLB or Tourism or International relations or Civil Services or Visual Communication or foreign language or retail or hospitality or design or aviation or stock market etc. You can choose any one of the subject in which you have more interest. Regarding work you can apply for government and private sector. There are many vacancies in both the sectors for graduates. You can appear for bank examinations through IBPS. The website link is http://www.ibps.in/.

You can apply for various government jobs the recruitment will be done by Staff Selection Commission (SSC), the website link is http://ssc.nic.in/. You can also work in BPOs as accent trainer and other posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?