7th July 2015, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Is Paediatrics available to study in Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?

Sir,
I've completed my 12th and now I'm preparing to do Bachelor of Physiotherapy. I am interested in Paediatrics. So I would like to know that Paediatrics subject is there in Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? Please help me to get my answer.

9th July 2015, 01:26 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Paediatrics available to study in Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?

Yes, by joining in Bachelor of Physiotherapy course, you can also learn Paediatrics subject. But, the course curriculum varies from one college to another college. So, before joining in any college, you should know about the subjects, which are offered by that college. Following are some of the colleges, which are offering Paediatrics subject as a part of course circulum

kanpur university
Address: Near G.T. Road,, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

Srinivas College of Physiotherapy and Research Center
Address: Hotel Srinivas , GHS Road,, Mangalore, Karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?