26th March 2016, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

When the admission of Bachelor of Physiotherapy will be started in Delhi?

Hi,
I want to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy. Kindly tell me when does admissions open for Physiotherapy colleges in Delhi? Please help me to know.

28th March 2016, 04:33 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission of Bachelor of Physiotherapy will be started in Delhi?

The tentative dates are not yet announce and so it is not possible to tell you the exact date possible admission in the above mentioned course. However, once the dates are announced, you will be acknowledged at the earliest.
18th May 2019, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the admission of Bachelor of Physiotherapy will be started in Delhi?

I want to take admission for doing BPT in Delhi College so what are the procedure for taking admission
14th June 2019, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in Delhi College for doing BPT so when admission Will be started
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?