31st May 2018, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BBA(Digital Marketing) in University of Technology and Management?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BBA in Digital Marketing from University of Technology and Management. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in University of Technology and Management for studying BBA in Digital Marketing? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in University of Birmingham for study MBA(Marketing Management)? -- [New]
  2. Admission procedure to study MBA(Clean Technology Management) in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences?
  3. Percentage required to get BBA(Digital Marketing) admission in University of Technology and Management?
  4. Admission details of MBA(Marketing Management) in Stamford International University?
  5. Admission procedure to study BCom(Banking Management) in Tamil Nadu Open University?
  6. Admission procedure to study MSc(Agricultural Economics and Business Management) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology?
  7. Entrance exam available to study BCom(Communicative English) in RU College of Management and Technology?
  8. Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Clinical Microbiology) in Centurion University of Technology and Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission procedure to study BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?
  10. Details about Swinburne University of Technology to study Masters in Technology? What are the requirements and procedure for admission?
  11. Course structure and duration of BBA(Digital Marketing) in University of Technology and Management?
  12. Admission procedure to study BE(Electronics Engineering) in Orion Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara?
  13. Fee structure of BBA(Digital Marketing) in University of Technology and Management?
  14. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Costume & Fashion Technology) in Holy Cross Institute of Management & Technology?
  15. Admission procedure to study Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington?
  16. How many BBA(Digital Marketing) seats are available in University of Technology and Management?
  17. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Marketing Management) in Stamford International University?
  18. Can a B.Sc Chemistry holder study PG Diploma in Dairy Technology Management? Colleges and procedure to get admission?
1st June 2018, 04:44 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BBA(Digital Marketing) in University of Technology and Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BBA in Digital Marketing from University of Technology and Management. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in University of Technology and Management for studying BBA in Digital Marketing? Please tell me asap.

Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or higher secondary examinations with at least 45% marks are eligible to apply for the BBA Marketing at the University of Technology and Management. Candidates are admitted to the BBA Marketing course at the University of Technology and Management based on their performance in the Personal Interview. Duration of the course is three years. Candidates can find the details at the University of Technology and Management website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?