30th May 2018, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required to get BBA(Digital Marketing) admission in University of Technology and Management?

Hello, I have given my 12th Board exam from CBSE Board with Science stream. I want to get admission in University of Technology and Management for studying BBA in Digital Marketing course. I would like to know about the percentage which is required for getting admission. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Clinical Microbiology) in Centurion University of Technology and Management?
  2. Admission procedure to study BBA(Digital Marketing) in University of Technology and Management?
  3. Chances to do PhD in Business Management from Maharishi University of Management and Technology? Which are the topics available for PhD?
  4. Percentage required in 12th to study BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?
  5. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in HSC to get admission in government colleges?
  6. Fee structure of BBA(Digital Marketing) in University of Technology and Management?
  7. Which department is good in MBA for BCA completed students?
  8. How many BBA(Digital Marketing) seats are available in University of Technology and Management?
  9. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  10. Am I eligible to opt for BBA course after completion of 12th without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Percentage required in 12th to study BCom(Professional) in PIMT?
  12. Information about MBA IT course? What kind of streams are there in MBA?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to get admission in M.Sc(IT) in Barkatullah University?
  14. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to study M.Sc(IT) in Jadavpur University?
  16. Admission details of MBA(Marketing Management) in Stamford International University?
  17. Procedure to get admission in University of Birmingham for study MBA(Marketing Management)? -- [New]
  18. Can a MBA Marketing do PhD from Centurion University of Technology and Management, Bhubaneswar?
1st June 2018, 04:54 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Percentage required to get BBA(Digital Marketing) admission in University of Technology and Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have given my 12th Board exam from CBSE Board with Science stream. I want to get admission in University of Technology and Management for studying BBA in Digital Marketing course. I would like to know about the percentage which is required for getting admission. Please tell me asap.

The minimum percentage of marks required in higher secondary examinations (10+2) and Class 10th are 45%, for the admission to the BBA Marketing course at the University of Technology and Management. Candidates have to appear for the Personal Interview for the admission to study BBA Marketing at the University of Technology and Management. The BBA Marketing course contains marketing, advertising and the technology of digital media. The University of Technology and Management website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?