17th September 2017, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Sc Chemistry holder study PG Diploma in Dairy Technology Management? Colleges and procedure to get admission?

Sir, I am B.Sc Chemistry holder and now want to pursue PG Diploma in Dairy Technology Management course. Am I eligible to study this course? Colleges and procedure to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Diploma in Dairy Technology in Mumbai?
  2. List of colleges which offer B.Tech in Dairy Engineering to Diploma holder in Abroad?
  3. B.Sc failed can do Diploma in Physiotherapy if he is also a Diploma in Dairy Veterinary holder?
  4. Can a B.Sc Chemistry holder study Post Graduate Diploma in Biochemistry? Best colleges and procedure to get admission?
  5. B.Tech through Distance Education for Diploma holder in Dairy Technology?
  6. Eligibility for masters after completing Dairy diploma in Dairy technology?
  7. How to do B.Tech in Dairy Technology? I have done diploma in Diary Technology from Allahabad
  8. List of institutions to study Diploma in Dairy Technology course
  9. List of colleges in Haryana and Punjab to study Diploma in Dairy Technology course? Fees required to study this course?
  10. Can a B.Sc in Chemistry student study PG Diploma in Plastic Technology? Procedure to get admission in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology, Kolkata?
  11. Can a diploma holder in Information technology get admission for Engineering course? What is the procedure followed for admission?
  12. Which P.G. or diploma Course is the best after completion BSc Bio technology?
  13. Entrance exams with syllabus to study Diploma in Dairy Technology? Government colleges in North India for it?
  14. Advance Diploma studies in Dairy technology?
  15. When will the exam for food inspector held for next year? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can a Diploma in Dairy Technology eligible for Food Inspector? What should I do for it?
  17. When the admission notification for PG diploma in Dairy Technology will be issued by Annamalai University?
  18. Can I study B.Sc courses without computers? B.Sc courses free from computer science? -- [New]
23rd September 2017, 12:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Chemistry holder study PG Diploma in Dairy Technology Management? Colleges and procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am B.Sc Chemistry holder and now want to pursue PG Diploma in Dairy Technology Management course. Am I eligible to study this course? Colleges and procedure to get admission?

Yes, a BSc Chemistry holder can study PG Diploma in Dairy Technology course in various colleges/universities in India. Eligibility to study the PG Diploma in Dairy Technology is any degree or an equivalent qualification. PG Diploma in Dairy Technology is available in regular and distance education. Duration of the course is one year. Interested candidates can apply online or offline as per the requirement for the admission. Admission to the course is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Colleges/universities offering PG Diploma in Dairy Technology are given below;

IGMPI - Official Website

Annamalai University - Official Website

Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University - Official Website

Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University - Official Website
23rd September 2017, 07:28 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Chemistry holder study PG Diploma in Dairy Technology Management? Colleges and procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, you are eligible to apply for post graduation diploma in diary technology management after completing your B.SC in chemistry. Here below are details regarding PD diploma course in diary technology management course:-

>> For post graduate diploma in diary technology management minimum qualification required to apply is bachelors degree in relevant stream from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of post graduate diploma in diary technology management is 1 year.

Institutes Offer PG Diploma in Diary Technology Management Course:- To apply for PG diploma in diary technology management you can apply in below mentioned institutes which offer diary technology courses:-

1). Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Thiruvanathapuram

2). National Backward Agriculture Education of Information Technology, Gulberga

3). Jawahar Lal Nehru Polytechnic, Sitapur

4). Sam Higginbotton Institute of Agriculture Technology and Sciences, Utter Pradesh

5). Utter Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University, Allahabad

6). RITM University, Punjab
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?