3rd August 2018, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in University of Birmingham for study MBA(Marketing Management)?

Sir, I want admission in University of Birmingham for doing MBA in Marketing Management course. Is this university provide this course? If yes then what is the way to apply? I have completed my BBA(H) with 70% marks. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and requirements to study MSc(Clinical Primary and Community Care) in Birmingham University?
  2. Procedure to get admission in M.Phil (English) at Birmingham City University? Is there any seat reserved for foreign students?
  3. Possibility to study MBA in Insurance Management in distance mode from University of Birmingham, United Kingdom?
  4. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Immunology and Immunotherapy) in University of Birmingham?
  5. Preocedure to take admission in B.Pharmacy course at Birmingham City University? Eligibility criteria and fees of this course?
  6. Admission details of MSc(Immunology and Immunotherapy) in University of Birmingham?
  7. Which university provide MS course after Mechanical Engineering in between University of Birmingham and Lancaster University? How to get admission?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD(Commerce & Management) in Al-Falah University?
  9. Admission procedure to study BCom(Banking Management) in Tamil Nadu Open University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Clinical Primary and Community Care) in Birmingham University?
  11. In which university I should study MS in Computer Science among St. Andrews University, University of Birmingham, University of Exeter and University of Sheffield?
  12. Admission procedure to study Diploma(Pharmaceutical Management) in Guru Nanak Dev University?
  13. Admission procedure to study BBA(Digital Marketing) in University of Technology and Management?
  14. Admission procedure to study BBA(Air Travel Management) in APIM?
  15. Details to get admission in Master’s in International Management course in The University of Warwick? Procedure and duration to get study visa?
  16. Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs for a candidate who has secured admission in MS at University of Birmingham?
  17. Admission criteria to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  18. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in Royal Holloway, University of London to study masters in Management? Fees required for it?
15th October 2018, 07:11 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in University of Birmingham for study MBA(Marketing Management)?

Application Procedure
1. First you need to Download the application form and Carefully Read the Instructions.
2. Fill in the Application Form with all the requirements.
3. Print and Sign Your Application Form.
4. Include the Required Documents.
5. Send Your Application with the respective mail address.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?