6th September 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 91.56% in 12th ISC Commerce?

Dear All,
I have scored 91.56% in my 12th Commerce in ISC Board. I want to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Delhi University. Can you please let me know the procedure for admission? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study B.Com in HK Commerce College, Ahmedabad if secured 52% in 12th ISC?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Delhi University if secured 69% in 12th BSEB? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Should I study Commerce in ISC if secured 58.6% in 10th ICSE Science?
  4. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 83% in 12th ISC?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University being a candidate of 12th Commerce? Which course can I opt for on 12th Marks basis?
  6. Delhi University offers B.Com with Business Economics course to 12th ISC candidate?
  7. Can I get admission to study Political Science Honours in St.Xavier's College, Kolkata if secured 86% in 12th ISC Commerce?
  8. Can I get admission to study BBA(H) in Delhi University being a 12th Commerce without Mathematics candidate?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Sri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi if secured 94% in 12th CBSE?
  10. How can I get admission to study Cyber Security course after completing 12th Commerce?
  11. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?
  12. What should I study further after completing 12th ISC Commerce except B.Com?
  13. Will I get admission in Hansraj College, Delhi after securing 75% in ISC Inter examination via commerce stream?
  14. List of ISC affiliated schools in Bangalore which offer admission in 12th standard for a candidate who has secured 70% in 11th?
  15. Which course should I choose among Engineering and B.Sc.? Chances of admission in the mentioned colleges for a candidate who has secured 69.5% in 12th ISC?
  16. Admission in Delhi University through Management Quota for a candidate who has secured 82.8% in 12th CBSE?
  17. Possibility to study B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 41% in B.A.? List of universities for admission?
  18. How can I study Distance History Honours in Delhi University if secured 60.7% in 12th Arts BSEB?
8th September 2015, 10:52 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 91.56% in 12th ISC Commerce?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the India's best university in the B.Com. The admission in the colleges affiliated with the university is on the basis of the board aggregate in most of the courses.

Yes, with the about 92% you are eligible to get the admission in some of the colleges but now from the 2015 it is mandatory to have the Mathematics as main paper in the board examination to pursue the Commerce. So you need to have the mathematics as main paper.

Also there are reservation on the cut off marks for the OBC,SC,ST,PWD and even for the girls candidates. The admission for the undergraduate courses is almost closed for the present academic session. But to get the more details for the admission procedure in the Delhi university visit at www.du.ac.in.
21st December 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 91.56% in 12th ISC Commerce?

Is commerce nd accountancy (of isc board) both be taken as elective subject for calculation of best four % for admission for bcom honors..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?