14th October 2016, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and percentage criteria to study B.A.(Home Science) in Hindu Kanya Mahavidyalaya?

Can I know the admission procedure in Hindu Kanya Mahavidyalaya for B.A.(Home Science) course? Kindly let me know about the percentage criteria also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 10 colleges in Jaipur affiliated by Rajasthan University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How many government B.Ed colleges are there in uttar Pradesh?
  3. Percentage criteria to take up CS course? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Geography having completed BA in Geography?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get B.A.(Computer Application) admission in Hindu College, Guntur?
  6. How can I get a job after completing MSc in Chemistry?
  7. Admission procedure to study in 11th standard at Central Hindu School, Varanasi for 10th candidate?
  8. How many engineering colleges are there in Haryana which are affiliated to Kurukshetra University?
  9. Admission for 11th Science is available in Aligarh Muslim University for Hindus? How many seats are available? Cutoff marks required for OBC Hindu candidates?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD(Biochemistry) in Banaras Hindu University? Entrance exams to get admission?
  11. Procedure of admission in Centre Hindu School for Boys at class 6?
  12. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in PhD in Pharmacy & Medicine course at Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility criteria to get admission in under graduate course in Science at University of Canberra? Procedure of admission and to get study visa?
  14. Is BA considered to be a graduation course or not?
  15. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Hind at Banaras Hindu University? Procedure to get admission?
  16. How to get admission to study Bachelor of Veterinary Science at Banaras Hindu University?
  17. Eligibility Criteria to study Diploma(Polytechnic) from Maharashtra? Is good marks in 10th is sufficient to take admission in Diploma?
  18. Detailed admission procedure and percentage required in 12th AHSEC Science to study B.Sc(Microbiology) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
28th October 2016, 10:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and percentage criteria to study B.A.(Home Science) in Hindu Kanya Mahavidyalaya?

Admission Procedure and Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue B.A in Home Science in Hindu Kanya Mahavidyalaya:

The basic educational qualification required to pursue B.A in Home Science in Hindu Kanya Mahavidyalaya is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern from CBSE or Secondary Board.

The minimum percentage you must have secured in 12th Class is 50% marks from a recognized university and there is an age relaxation of 5% marks in minimum aggregate for SC/ ST category candidates.

Click here for Admission Procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?