6th April 2018, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MA(Education) in Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education & Technology?

Dear friends, I am interested to study M.A in Education from Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education & Technology. So, can I know about the procedure of getting admission? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MA(Education) in Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education & Technology?
  2. How many MA(Education) seats are available in Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education & Technology?
  3. Fee expenses of MA(Education) in Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education & Technology?
  4. Admission procedure to study BCom(Professional) in PIMT?
  5. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Costume & Fashion Technology) in Holy Cross Institute of Management & Technology?
  6. List of colleges along with their fee structure offering B.Ed degree in Mahendergarh(Hariyana)?
  7. Admission procedure to study BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?
  8. List of colleges offering Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Delhi?
  9. Admission procedure and fee structure of Diploma in Computer Engineering course in Sigma Institute Of Technology & Engineering, Vadodara?
  10. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore?
  11. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Nursing Administration in Efforts Institute of Management & Technology?
  12. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine in DCM Institute of Medical & Paramedical Technology?
  13. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?
  14. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  15. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering in Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic Institute? -- [New]
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD(Information Technology) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  17. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  18. Which college can I get after scoring 1292 rank in BCA IPU? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?